A conversation about the future of Seattle Parks and Recreation with Superintendent Jesús Aguirre
All HPAC meetings are held at the Highland Park Improvement Club, 1116 SW Holden St. Seattle, WA 98106 on the 4th Wednesday of the month (from Jan – June & Sept – October) Doors open at 6:30 – Meeting from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
In 2019, Seattle Parks will be developing a strategic plan and needs community and partner voices to help guide our priorities, programming, and services over the next decade. Seattle Parks approach is to listen to staff, get together with community and partners to discuss where they’ve been, and where they are going; reflect on their challenges, success, who they are serving, and who they are missing. To learn more see Seattle Parks 2019 Strategic Plan Proposal
- As we look forward to the next decade, we want to know…
- How are Seattle parks, centers, and pools serving you, your family, and your neighbors?
- What park amenities really excite you?
- What park events and community center programs interest you?
- Seattle’s got a lot on its plate (population growth, construction, rising prices, homelessness, new jobs and opportunities). How can Seattle Parks & Recreation help?