Highland Park Way Clean Up
When Should We Schedule HPAC’s Neighborhood Spring Clean Up?
Take our poll for the picking the best date!
- This spring we will be tackling the trash along Highland Park Way and SW Holden St.
- Trash Bags and Grabbers will be provided – bring work gloves if you have them.
- Refreshments will be provided!
- Does your child need service hours? This is great opportunity!
- We also encourage neighbors to host block and traffic circle clean ups that afternoon.
HPAC Meeting with SPD this Weds 3/27/2019
Doors open at 6:30 – Meeting from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
6:30p Neighbor Networking
7:00p Welcome from HPAC Chair
7:05p Community Announcements
7:10p Update from Lt. Strand from SPD on crimes stats in Highland Park
7:15p Presentation on Crime Prevention and Block Watch Network by Jennifer Danner, Crime Prevention Coordinator, SPD
Crime Prevention Coordinators are experts in crime prevention techniques. Jennifer will talk about outgoing crime problems in your neighborhood, getting involved in Block Watch and present on crime prevention tips.
8:00p HPAC Executive Committee Updates
- Discussion of Developing Neighborhood Coalition with South Delridge and Riverview
- Election for Treasurer
- Next steps on Roundabout Funding
- Myers Way/ Camp Second Chance
- “Your Voice, Your Choice” submitted projects
- Save the Date for Spring Neighborhood Clean Up – April or May?
- Any New Orders of Business
8:30p Meeting Adjourn
Next Meeting – April 24th
Tentative: SDOT Presentation on:
- 16th Ave SW and SW Holden Intersection Improvements
- Olsen Place Safety Improvements